Blue Lodge Catering Limited, a fast moving bakery,
pastry and restaurant located on the Island, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food & Beverage Supervisor
- Inform waiters of daily house specials if available.
- Participate in weekly and monthly bar stock count when required.
- Manage Restaurant operations:
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Restaurant team
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Comply with restaurant security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant:
- Analysing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability
- Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company’s uniform standards
- Meeting and greeting customers and organising table reservations
- Advising customers on menu and wine choice
- Recruiting, training and motivating staff
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
- Checking stock levels and ordering
- Organising marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes
- Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales
- Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development
- Setting budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management
- Planning and coordinating menus
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts
- Managing staff and providing them with feedback
- Responding to customer complaints
- Must possess comprehensive product knowledge of liquor brands, beer, wine, champagne, non-alcoholic beverages, designated glassware, preparation methods, garnishments, current trends and make recommendations for appropriate adjustments.
- Possess adequate knowledge of the Beverage menu.
- Ideal candidate must have a minimum of three years working in a continental restaurant.
- Candidates are expected to have experience working in a continental restaurant and is comfortable attending to expatriate guest.
- Candidates must be very knowledgeable about major continental food menu and receipt
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, Resumes and recent Photograph to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 8th June, 2018.