(Photos) – Man’s Phone Burnt After Answering Call While Charging It

A man has taken to

social media to warn people the danger of charging phone and using it to make or receive calls at the same time. According to the man identified as Ayariga Hassan, his Samsung Galaxy S5 got burnt while charging the smart phone five minutes after using it to receive call from a friend this morning.

ALSO READ  BREAKING - How Saraki Plotted To Cover Up Evidence Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO WIN AMAZING PRICES FROM AMIBOR, Iphone X, Laptops.....Remember To Confirm Your Email To get Your Winnings:



Good Morning fellow country men and women, at around 9.30am today after receiving a call from a friend I left my phone on charge and less than 5 mins my Samsung galaxy S5 started burning. Please it is real, do not charge phone and receive calls at the same time.

ALSO READ  "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy"- Facebook User Claims (Pic)

 

source: nai

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.